Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training
In this CEH training course, you are provided with the foundational knowledge needed to pass the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11) exam. You will learn how to deploy tools and techniques to protect your network through hands-on labs that mimic real-life scenarios.
- Ethical Hacking Fundamentals
- Applying Covert Techniques to Scan and Attack a Network
- Analysing System Risks and Weaknesses to Apply Countermeasures
- Assessing and Preventing Gaps in a Network Infrastructure
- Performing Penetration Testing
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Successfully prepare for the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Exam
- Apply countermeasures to secure your system against threats
- Test system security and data access using real-world hacking techniques
- Employ complex tools to identify and analyse your company’s risks and weaknesses
- Find vulnerabilities in a network infrastructure
Key Features of this Certified Ethical Hacker Training:
- Official EC-Council Curriculum
- Access to hundreds of exam prep questions
- Exam voucher included in course tuition fee
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- After-course computing sandbox included
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
13/02/23 – 17/02/23 (course runs for 5 days) 10:00 – 18:00 CET (Guaranteed to Run)
15/05/23 – 19/05/23 (course runs for 5 days) 09:00 – 17:00 CET
Please note that we are offering an afternoon to evening option besides the morning to afternoon option in order to provide you with more flexibility.
06/02/23 – 10/02/23 (course runs for 5 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CET
27/03/23 – 31/03/23 (course runs for 5 days) 14:00 – 21:30 CET
17/04/23 – 21/04/23 (course runs for 5 days) 14:00 – 21:30 CET
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
- Guided Learning 5 days
- Language English