EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Training (ECIH) v2
The EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) program is designed to provide the fundamental skills to handle and respond to computer security incidents in an information system while preparing you to pass the ECIH exam. The course provides incident response training by addressing various underlying principles and techniques for detecting and responding to current and emerging computer security threats. After attending the course, you will be able to create incident handling and response policies and deal with various types of computer security incidents.
- Introduction to Incident Response & Handling
- Risk Assessment
- Incident Response & Handling Steps
- Handling Network Security Incidents
- Handling Malicious Code Incidents
- Handling Insider
- Forensic Analysis & Incident Response
- Incident Reporting
- Incident Recovery
- Security Policies & Laws
- Prepare for the EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) exam
- Handle various types of cyber security incidents
- Utilise risk assessment methodologies
- Navigate laws and policy related to incident handling
Key Features of this ECIH Certification Training:
- Official EC-Council Curriculum
- Exam voucher included in course tuition fee
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- 1 year of information security experience
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
22/02/22 – 24/02/22 (course runs for 3 days) 10:00 – 17:30 CET
Please note that we are offering an afternoon to evening option besides the morning to afternoon option in order to provide you with more flexibility.
08/12/21 – 10/12/21 (course runs for 3 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CET
16/03/22 – 18/03/22 (course runs for 3 days) 14:00 – 21:30 CET
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
These modules are property of Learning Tree International – UK © all rights reserved.
- Guided Learning 3 days
- Language English