Finance and Accounting for Non-financial Managers Training
All too often, a manager’s performance is measured by how effectively they oversee departmental budgets. This course transforms financial and accounting concepts into decision-making tools you can use successfully. You learn to apply the fundamentals of finance to improve budget management, increase potential profits, and assess the financial performance of business activities.
- Why Finance Matters
- The Key Building Blocks of Financial Control
- Cash Flow: The Lifeblood of Organisations
- Managing a Profit or Cost Centre
- A Manager’s Guide to Budgeting
- Pulling It All Together
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Integrate financial concepts and policies into the management decision and budgeting process
- Evaluate the financial performance of companies
- Employ cash flow techniques to analyse business status
- Calculate the cost of business activities
- Control business operations through effective budget management
Key Features of this Finance and Accounting for Non-financial Managers Training:
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- End-of-course exam included
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
09/11/21 – 11/11/21 (course runs for 3 days) 10:00 – 17:30 CEST
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
These modules are property of Learning Tree International – UK © all rights reserved.
- Guided Learning 3 days
- Language English