Implementing a Business Intelligence Solution
The focus of business intelligence is the transformation of data into value-added information: where to source it, how to integrate it, and how to enhance and deliver it as analytic insight to support business decision making.
In this hands-on Business Intelligence Implementation course you will learn to implement a BI program that results in better business decisions and increased success in achieving goals. You will learn how to identify the maturity level of your BI solution, and articulate critical elements of your solution to maximise your organization’s business opportunities. The facilitator will work with you through a case study in this hands-on training and you will be able to re-apply the template as soon as you’re back at work.
- Business Intelligence Basics
- Building Your BI Strategy
- Evaluating Readiness for Business Intelligence
- Dealing With Data
- Organising a Business Intelligence Competency Centre
- Solving Business Problems With BI
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Apply the BI Meta Model (BIMM) to turn desired outcomes into actions
- Choose between a strategic and a tactical application of BI
- Map operational data to a data warehouse
- Design a BI solution for a business problem
Key Features of this Business Intelligence Implementation Training:
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
Foundational business analysis best practises knowledge. (This is not a foundational course)
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
27/02/23 – 28/02/23 (course runs for 3 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CET
30/05/23 – 31/05/23 (course runs for 3 days) 14:00 – 21:30 CET
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
- Guided Learning 2 days
- Language English