Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop
What Will You Learn:
The Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop will teach you about the Oracle Database architecture. You will discover how to effectively manage an Oracle Database instance, configure the Oracle Network Environment and perform database maintenance.
– Create and manage an Oracle Database Instance.
– Create and manage Storage Structures.
– Configure the Oracle Network Environment.
– Create and manage users.
– Monitor the database and manage performance.
– Learn basic information on backup and recovery techniques.
– Use the Oracle Support Workbench and My Oracle Support to update your Oracle Database software.
Benefits To You:
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Participate in Hands-On Practices and Demonstrations
Expert instruction and hands-on demonstrations will provide you with real world experience. By engaging in hands-on exercises to reinforce your learning, you’ll develop in demand skills to effectively manage an Oracle Database.
In the Oracle Database: SQL Tuning for Developers course, you learn about Oracle SQL tuning and how to apply tuning techniques to your SQL code. Learn the different ways in which data can be accessed efficiently. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service.
KPMG Learning Academy, 23, Vincenzo Dimech Street, Floriana
- Guided Learning 40 Hours
- Language English
- Assessments Not Applicable