Oracle Database 12c: Program with PL/SQL
What Will You Learn:
This Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL training starts with an introduction to PL/SQL and then explores the benefits of this powerful programming language. Through hands-on instruction from expert Oracle instructors, you’ll learn to develop stored procedures, functions, packages and more.
– Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
– Create stored procedures and functions.
– Use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
– Create triggers to solve business challenges.
– Use some of the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output and file output.
– Create custom packages for applications.
– Write Dynamic SQL code for applications.
Benefits To You:
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Use Oracle SQL Developer:
You will use Oracle SQL Developer to develop these program units. SQL*Plus is introduced in this course as optional tools.
KPMG Learning Academy, 23, Vincenzo Dimech Street, Floriana
- Guided Learning 40 hours
- Language English
- Assessments Not Applicable