Applied Basic IT
Computers and most things IT-based have become an essential and vital part of our personal and professional lives. Having a basic Knowledge of Computer and IT is imperative to be able to live and work in today’s day and age.
• The Computer Environment and Computer File Management
• Introduction to Word Processing
• Introduction to the World Wide Web, Email and Social Media
‘Applied Basic IT’ is a course ideal for those Individuals who wish to gain basic understanding and knowledge of IT and computer skills, particularly to enhance their employability skills.
• Course Schedule: On Demand – Register your Interest via LINK
• Fee & delivery structure: Customised
• Delivery mode: Live online or Face to Face
• Minimum class size required: 8 persons
• ECTS Credits: 5
• Guided Learning: 35 hours
• Assessment: Combination of short tasks
- Guided Learning 35 hours
- Language English