KPMG’s Learning Suites is a concept designed to offer a range of seminars in an array of disciplines to assist professionals in developing training pathways that address their continuous development needs. Each Learning Suite addresses a specific area or industry and includes targeted sessions as well as generic ones. KPMG’s Learning Suites provide a fully-fledged upcoming plan of seminars combining an extensive amount of subject-matter expertise delivered both by the firm’s own specialists as well as other professional external tutors.
Seminars will run regularly, as from September 2020 onwards. Method of delivery will vary between live online interactive sessions to face-to-face sessions (where possible).
By booking for courses within the Learning Suites, attendees are entitled to several benefits:
- 40% discount on the next seminar for every 3 seminars booked (individually or as a batch),
- KPMG Loyalty Rewards awarded for each seminar;
- Free CPE seminar after collecting 60 Loyalty Rewards;
- Overall discount equivalent to 15% on all CPE Seminars attended after collecting 60 Loyalty Rewards;
- Recognised CPE hours (Core or Professional Competencies) for every seminar attended;
- A ‘Certificate of Attendance’ for each individual seminar attended;
- A record listing the specific training seminars attended and the hours of training in a calendar year; and
- Complimentary passes to conferences organised by KPMG Malta.