ACCA Taxation Malta (TX/F6) – Revision Lectures
Success in your ACCA exams is achieved by being able to apply technical knowledge to exam scenarios. Exam practice is therefore crucial and helps improve your exam technique. Our revision courses will provide you with the right tool to practice exam questions and succeed in your exam. Our Tutors help improve students’ performance by explaining complex topics, plotting where a student needs to practice and guiding them through those challenging areas.
During the revision course, we aim to:
- Develop students’ exam technique by setting plenty of real past exam questions in class using the exam kit;
- Debrief questions carefully so that we build confidence by showing the many easy and achievable marks in the questions.
- The selection of questions which will be covered during the revision course ensure good coverage of all of the key topics so as to reassure students that they can pass the exam if they fully understand these topics and use good exam technique.
- Limited number of seats available within lectures to ensure individual attention, a supportive environment which enhances the strengths and tackles students’ weaknesses and to encourage students to raise any queries during the sessions.
Students can now enrol for the Mock Exam which can better aid in learning how to apply knowledge to exam questions. Mock exams are attempted under exam conditions and corrected by our expert tutors. The corrected script is thereby returned to the student in order to establish the areas of a subject they mostly succeeded in and work on areas where improvement is needed.
Kindly refer to the ‘Schedule’ tab to view the upcoming timetables
The syllabus is assessed by a three-hour computer-based examination.
The exam will be predominantly computational and all questions are compulsory.
– Section A of the exam comprises 15 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each.
– Section B of the exam comprises four 10 mark questions and two 15 mark questions.
The two 15 mark questions will focus on income tax (syllabus area B) and corporate income tax (syllabus area C).
The section A questions and the other questions in section B can cover any areas of the syllabus.
Exam resources: Click Here to view Exam Resources
Syllabus and Study Guide: Click Here to view Syllabus and Study Guide
Exam Timetable: Click Here to view Exam Timetable
- Guided Learning 27 hours
- Language English
- Assessments Paper B.Exam