Foundations of Transfer Pricing
This course can be delivered to your organisation as part of our bespoke Corporate Training Solutions, at your own time and your own convenience. Contact us on email@example.com or call us on +356 2563 6363 or on +356 9963 6363 for more information on how we can take care of your organisation’s training needs.
This session will lay the foundations of the key concepts of Transfer Pricing. It provides an overview of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines, the Arm’s Length Principle and the OECD’s action plan against Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS). Updates on local legislation as well as global compliance requirements will also be provided in this session.
This session is relevant to CFOs, Tax Professionals, CSPs, Accountants and Lawyers.
- Overview of the obtaining state of affairs in global transfer pricing
- OECD BEPS Action Plan
- Announced local legislation
- Key concepts in transfer pricing analysis
- Compliance requirements implemented globally
- Increased frequency of transfer pricing audits
A basic understanding of tax and accounting concepts are useful.
- OECD TP 2017 Guidelines (available for free reading online on the OECD website; against purchase if downloaded)
- This session will be covering the below topics:
- Action Plan
- Arm’s Length Principle
- Prior required reading for each session: slidepack for and OECD TP Guidelines relevant to the session.
- Additional reference material would be suggested during each session.
- Slidepack for the given lecture will be distributed on the Wednesday prior to each lecture.
Venue: Kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your preferred training method; online or in-person.
CPE Hours: This course qualifies for 1.5 hours of Structured CPE which can be classified as Core Competency. A certificate of attendance will be provided at the end of the session.
Discover more courses from our KPMG Learning Suites.
Is your employer paying for your CPE seminars? Contact us on email@example.com to discuss how the employer can benefit from our offers.
- Guided Learning 1.5 hours
- Language English