Power Platform Fundamentals
Power Platform is comprised of four key products:
– Power Apps: provides a rapid low code development environment for building custom apps for business needs. It enables the creation of web and mobile applications that run on all devices.
– Power Automate: lets users create automated workflows between applications and services. It helps automate repetitive business processes such as communication, data collections, and decision approvals.
– Power BI (Business Intelligence): is a business analytics service that delivers insights for analysing data. It can share those insights through data visualisations which make up reports and dashboards to enable fast, informed decisions.
– Power Virtual Agents: enables anyone to create powerful chatbots using a guided, no-code graphical interface, without the need for data scientists or developers.
Individuals interested in improving efficiency of business processes.
– Learn the components and features of Power Platform
– Identify when to use each Power Platform component application to create business solutions
– Learn the value of using the Power Platform to create business solutions
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of a few concepts: software applications, business processes and data.
Time: 14:00 – 16:45
Venue: Live online session – details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
CPE Hours: This course qualifies for 2.5 hours of Structured CPE which can be classified as Professional Competency. A certificate of attendance will be provided at the end of each session.
Marco Ramos, Automation Developer, KPMG Digital Solutions
Marco is an Automation Developer at KPMG Malta. He has a strong background connecting Business and Technology, with an extensive experience in project management and process analysis along with ERP implementation and B.I. development for data analysis in different industries. Excellent results developing solutions to support companies on making use of technology to facilitate processes and provide crucial information for decision making.
Stephanie Chetcuti, Software Developer, KPMG Digital Solutions
Stephanie first joined KPMG in 2018 as a student and then joined full time in 2019 after successfully completing her degree in Artificial Intelligence at the University of Malta. She forms an integral part of the Artificial Intelligence solutions development team within KPMG in Malta’s Digital Solutions team as well as the Automation team.
Kindly note that this session entitles the attendee to 4 KPMG Loyalty Rewards. After collecting 60 Loyalty Rewards, attendees will be entitled to a free CPE session of their choosing. Visit our Loyalty Rewards page to learn more.
Moreover, for every three courses booked from our KPMG Learning Suites, attendees receive a discount voucher of 40% to be redeemed on their next course purchased from any Learning Suite!
Discover more courses from our KPMG Learning Suites.
Is your employer paying for your CPE seminars? Contact us on email@example.com to discuss how the employer can benefit from our offers.
- Guided Learning 2.5 Hours
- Language English
- Assessments Not Applicable