CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst CySA+ Certification Training
This CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) training course will prepare you to successfully achieve this in-demand certification with hands-on, scenario-based training so you’ll be ready to meet advanced persistent threats (APTs) head on.
In this certification training course, you will gain the foundational knowledge to fully prepare for the CySA+ exam (CS0-002). This is an intermediate certification that is part of the CompTIA certification pathway, fitting in between the Network+ & CASP certifications. Achieving this certification validates that you have the skills as a cybersecurity analyst, that you can take an analytical approach to cybersecurity, and have the knowledge of network security tools and techniques to combat threats.
Included in your course tuition fee is a voucher that enables you to take the CS0-001 exam at any Pearson VUE Test Centre location.
- 1.0 Threat and Vulnerability Management
- 2.0 Software and Systems Security
- 3.0 Security Operations and Monitoring
- 4.0 Incident Response
- 5.0 Compliance and Assessment
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Prepare for and pass the Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) exam
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Software and Systems Security
- Security Operations and Monitoring
- Incident Response
- Compliance and Assessment
- CompTIA-approved CySA+ training programs
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Exam voucher included
- IT Security Professionals must have 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience at the level of Network+ or Security+
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
25/10/21 – 29/10/21 (course runs for 5 days) 10:00 – 17:30 CEST
Please note that we are offering an afternoon to evening option besides the morning to afternoon option in order to provide you with more flexibility.
04/10/21 – 08/10/21 (course runs for 5 days) 15:00 – 20:30 CEST (Guaranteed to Run)
29/11/21 – 03/12/21 (course runs for 5 days) 15:00 –20:30 CEST
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
These modules are property of Learning Tree International – UK © all rights reserved.
- Guided Learning 5 days
- Language English