Developing Your Leadership Voice for Presence and Impact
Consistently conveying an authentic leadership voice — one that truly represents who you are and what you stand for — is an important trait for effective leaders. Find your voice as a leader in this leadership training course and learn to leverage proven behaviours and techniques to establish your own communication style and authentic leadership voice for engaging, inspiring, and motivating others.
- Introduction and Overview
- Uncovering the Leader in You
- Applying Leadership Objectives
- Refining Your Personal Communication
- Sustaining Your Change Initiative
- Progressing From Theory to Practise
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Adopt a strategic process and framework for leading change
- Communicate effectively to successfully implement change
- Apply a strategic approach to communication and planning
- Inspire and motivate others to support change
- Skillfully handle challenging situations
Key Features of this Developing Your Leadership Voice Training:
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
Fundamental communication and presentation skills
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
04/01/22 – 06/01/22 (course runs for 3 days) 11:00 – 18:30 CEST
Please note that we are offering an afternoon to evening option besides the morning to afternoon option in order to provide you with more flexibility.
08/12/21 – 10/12/21 (course runs for 3 days) 16:00 – 23:30 CEST (Guaranteed to Run)
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
These modules are property of Learning Tree International – UK © all rights reserved.
- Guided Learning 3 days
- Language English