Developing Your Leadership Voice for Presence and Impact
Consistently conveying an authentic leadership voice — one that truly represents who you are and what you stand for — is an important trait for effective leaders. Find your voice as a leader in this leadership training course and learn to leverage proven behaviours and techniques to establish your own communication style and authentic leadership voice for engaging, inspiring, and motivating others.
- Introduction and Overview
- Uncovering the Leader in You
- Applying Leadership Objectives
- Refining Your Personal Communication
- Sustaining Your Change Initiative
- Progressing From Theory to Practise
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Adopt a strategic process and framework for leading change
- Communicate effectively to successfully implement change
- Apply a strategic approach to communication and planning
- Inspire and motivate others to support change
- Skillfully handle challenging situations
Key Features of this Developing Your Leadership Voice Training:
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
Fundamental communication and presentation skills
This course runs for 3 days and, in order to provide you with more flexibility, you may opt for the morning to afternoon option or the afternoon to evening option. Contact us by email on email@example.com or by telephone on 2563 6363 for further information on the upcoming dates.
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
- Guided Learning 3 days
- Language English