Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Training
In this disaster recovery and business continuity course, you will gain the skills to identify mission-critical continuity needs, define sources of risk, create an incident response team charter, implement a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS), and improve organisational resilience. Learn how to build a disaster recovery plan and implement a BCMS to ensure your organisation is protected from the constant risk of business disruptions caused by internal and external threats.
- Introduction and Overview
- Analysing The Organisational Context
- Documenting Business Continuity Requirements
- Managing Risks to the Organisation
- Responding to Incidents
- Designing Contingency Arrangements
- Testing, Rehearsing and Improving Business Continuity Provisions
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Implement a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Set BCM in the organisational context
- Perform Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to identify business priorities
- Coordinate the response following an incident
- Test, maintain, and improve the BCMS
Key Features of this Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Training:
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- End-of-course exam included
This course runs for 4 days and, in order to provide you with more flexibility, you may opt for the morning to afternoon option or the afternoon to evening option. Contact us by email on email@example.com or by telephone on 2563 6363 for further information on the upcoming dates.
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
- Guided Learning 4 days
- Language English