Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Training
In this disaster recovery and business continuity course, you will gain the skills to identify mission-critical continuity needs, define sources of risk, create an incident response team charter, implement a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS), and improve organisational resilience. Learn how to build a disaster recovery plan and implement a BCMS to ensure your organisation is protected from the constant risk of business disruptions caused by internal and external threats.
- Introduction and Overview
- Analysing The Organisational Context
- Documenting Business Continuity Requirements
- Managing Risks to the Organisation
- Responding to Incidents
- Designing Contingency Arrangements
- Testing, Rehearsing and Improving Business Continuity Provisions
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Implement a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Set BCM in the organisational context
- Perform Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to identify business priorities
- Coordinate the response following an incident
- Test, maintain, and improve the BCMS
Key Features of this Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Training:
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- End-of-course exam included
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
22/11/21 – 25/11/21 (course runs for 4 days) 10:00 – 17:30 CEST
Please note that we are offering an afternoon to evening option besides the morning to afternoon option in order to provide you with more flexibility.
28/09/21 – 01/10/21 (course runs for 4 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CEST
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
These modules are property of Learning Tree International – UK © all rights reserved.
- Guided Learning 4 days
- Language English