ACCA Business and Technology (BT/F1) – Evening Lectures
Business and Technology will teach you how businesses operate effectively, efficiently and ethically and will show the critical role finance professionals play in achieving this. You’ll understand business in the context of its environment, including economic, legal and regulatory influences on aspects like governance, employment, health and safety, data protection and security.
The course fee includes digital copies of the Integrated Workbook, Study Text, Exam kit and Pocket Notes. You may opt to receive a physical copy of the study materials by post to your personal address for an additional fee of €45.
Any Import duty/tax on the value of the goods received from is payable by the end consumer via the delivery company and your delivery may be withheld until paid. This may vary from country to country and be up to a value of 20% of the value of the study material.
Kindly refer to the ‘Schedule’ tab to view the next timetable
Live On-line Lectures
Live Online offers students the benefits of the traditional classroom but with the flexibility of the online environment. The lessons are fully interactive, delivered live by Kaplan’s expert tutors following the same exam focused material and structure as traditional classroom courses. All courses include ACCA approved study materials and online resources.
Learning online allows you to study anywhere in the world via a broadband Internet connection, giving you the freedom to fit your studies around your lifestyle. Lectures follow a set timetable, just like in the classroom and lecture recordings are available to stream from the Live Online Community should you miss one.
In summary, Live Online Classes consist of:
– Separate Tuition and Revision phases covering knowledge and application to the paper
– Classroom focused materials including fast track notes, study text, revision book and pocket notes.
– Live, interactive lectures accessible on the move via smart phone or tablet
– Expert tutors drawn from a professionally qualified faculty with 10 years average teaching experience per tutor
– Expert tutor help available via live chat, email or phone
– Practice and mock exams
Moreover, the Live Online Community includes:
– Recordings of classes available 24 hours after class to watch again
– Tutor support between timetabled classes
– Peer to peer support
– Online course calendar with reminders
The syllabus is assessed by a two hour computer based examination. Questions will assess all parts of the syllabus and will test knowledge and some comprehension or application of this knowledge. The examination will consist of two sections.
– Section A will contain 30 two mark objective questions and 16 one mark objective questions.
– Section B will contain 6 four mark multi-task questions each of which will examine one of the six main sections of the syllabus.
Exam Resources: Click Here To View Exam Resources
Syllabus and Study Guide: Click Here To View Syllabus and Study Guide
Students Studying for the ACCA qualification through KPMG Learning Academy benefit from a tax credit of 70% of the costs incurred via the Get Qualified Scheme.
Want to learn more about the ACCA qualification? Visit our ACCA Information Section
- Guided Learning 75 hours
- MQF level 4
- Language English
- Assessments CBE