Introduction to Business Analysis Training: Defining Successful Projects
This Introduction to Business Analysis training course provides the essentials of the business analysis process, incorporating industry best practises from IIBA®, BCS, and Project Management. Through interactive workshops you will conduct a business needs analysis to elicit stakeholder requirements, apply business analysis techniques to identify key problems and potential opportunities in your enterprise and create effective requirements and communication plans. Improve your analytical competencies by analysing and specifying requirements using industry best practises in this Introduction to Business Analysis course.
- Defining Business Analysis
- Performing Strategic Analysis
- Analysing and Managing Your Stakeholders
- Defining the Solution
- Making the Business Case
- The Requirements Engineering Framework
- Establishing the Requirements
- Analysing the Requirements
- Writing the Requirements Documentation
- Presenting the Business Solution
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Perform external and internal analysis to understand the pressures on the business and root cause of a problem
- Write clear requirements for formal and Agile projects
- Create UML models and diagrams to analyse requirements
- Perform strategy analysis to understand your organization’s business landscape
- Develop user stories and use cases
Key Features of this Introduction to Business Analysis Training:
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
This course runs for 3 days and, in order to provide you with more flexibility, you may opt for the morning to afternoon option or the afternoon to evening option. Contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 2563 6363 for further information on the upcoming dates.
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
- Guided Learning 3 days
- Language English