Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Training (PL-900)
Prepare for the official Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals certification exam PL-900 in this 2-day Microsoft Power Platform course. Learn the business value and product capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform. Create simple Power Apps, connect data with Dataverse, build a Power BI Dashboard, automate processes with Power Automate, and build a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents.
- Module 1: Introduction to Power Platform
- Module 2: Introduction to Microsoft Dataverse
- Module 3: Get Started with Power Apps
- Module 4: Get Started with Power Automate
- Module 5: Get Started with Power BI
- Module 6: Introduction to Power Virtual Agents
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Describe the Power Platform components: Power Apps, Power BI and Microsoft Automate
- Describe the Power Platform components: Common Data Service, Connectors and AI builder
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Microsoft Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps
Key Features of this Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Training:
- Microsoft Official Course content
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
21/12/22 (course runs for 1 day) 11:00 – 18:30 CEST
Please note that we are offering an afternoon to evening option besides the morning to afternoon option in order to provide you with more flexibility.
17/10/22 (course runs for 1 day) 15:00 – 22:30 CEST
05/01/22 (course runs for 1 day) 16:00 – 23:30 CEST
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
Certification: This course can help you prepare for the following Microsoft role-based certification exam – PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- Guided Learning 2 days
- Language English