Transfer Pricing: Anticipated Malta Tax Rules
This course can be delivered to your organisation as part of our bespoke Corporate Training Solutions, at your own time and your own convenience. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +356 2563 6363 or on +356 9963 6363 for more information on how we can take care of your organisation’s training needs.
This session will explore the advanced draft Legal Notice on Transfer Pricing. It will provide an overview of the scope, exemptions, compliance requirements and timelines that are being proposed by the new legislation. The most current implications of the said rules to the Maltese business landscape will also be identified and discussed.
This session is relevant to CFOs, Tax Professionals, CSPs, Accountants and Lawyers.
A basic understanding of tax and accounting concepts are useful.
- 2022 OECD TP Guidelines (available for free reading online on the OECD website; against purchase if downloaded)
- This session will explore and discuss the draft for consultation.
- Prior required reading for each session: slidepack for and OECD TP Guidelines relevant to the session.
- Additional reference material would be suggested during each session.
- Slidepack for the given lecture will be distributed on the Wednesday prior to each lecture.
Venue: Kindly contact us on email@example.com to indicate your preferred training method; online or in-person.
CPE Hours: This course qualifies for 1.5 hours of Structured CPE which can be classified as Core Competency. A certificate of attendance will be provided at the end of the session.
Discover more courses from our KPMG Learning Suites.
Is your employer paying for your CPE seminars? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how the employer can benefit from our offers.
- Guided Learning 1.5 hours
- Language English