ACCA Audit and Assurance (AA/F8) Evening Lectures
To develop knowledge and understanding of the process of carrying out the assurance engagement
and its application in the context of the professional regulatory framework
Kindly refer to the ‘Schedule’ tab to view the next timetable
Live On-line Lectures
Live Online offers students the benefits of the traditional classroom but with the flexibility of the online environment. The lessons are fully interactive, delivered live by Kaplan’s expert tutors following the same exam focused material and structure as traditional classroom courses. All courses include ACCA approved printed study materials and online resources.
Learning online allows you to study anywhere in the world via a broadband Internet connection, giving you the freedom to fit your studies around your lifestyle. Lectures follow a set timetable, just like in the classroom and lecture recordings are available to stream from the Live Online Community should you miss one.
In summary, Live Online Classes consist of:
– Separate Tuition and Revision phases covering knowledge and application to the paper
– Classroom focused materials including fast track notes, study text, revision book and pocket notes.
– Live, interactive lectures accessible on the move via smart phone or tablet
– Expert tutors drawn from a professionally qualified faculty with 10 years average teaching experience per tutor
– Expert tutor help available via live chat, email or phone
– Practice and mock exams
Moreover, the Live Online Community includes:
– Recordings of classes available 24 hours after class to watch again
– Tutor support between timetabled classes
– Peer to peer support
– Online course calendar with reminders
The syllabus is assessed by a three hour computer based examination.
All questions are compulsory. The exam will contain both computational and discursive elements. Some questions will adopt a scenario/case study approach.
The total exam time is 3 hours in length. Prior to the start of the exam candidates are given an extra 10
minutes to read the exam instructions.
– Section A of the exam comprises three 10 mark case-based questions. Each case has five objective test questions worth 2 marks each.
– Section B of the exam comprises one 30 mark question and two 20 mark questions. Section B of the exam will predominantly examine one or more aspects of audit and assurance from planning and risk assessment, internal control or audit evidence, although topics from other syllabus areas may also be included.
Exam resources: Click Here to view Exam Resources
Syllabus and Study Guide: Click Here to view Syllabus and Study Guide
Students Studying for the ACCA qualification through KPMG Learning Academy benefit from a tax credit of 70% of the costs incurred via the Get Qualified Scheme.
- Guided Learning 75 hours
- MQF level 4
- Language English
- Assessments Paper B.Exam