Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
This Microsoft Azure Administration Training course teaches IT professionals how to administer an Azure infrastructure securely, from implementation to storage monitoring and subscription management, as well as computing and virtual networking capabilities of the Azure cloud environment.
- Module 1: Identity
- Module 2: Governance and Compliance
- Module 3: Azure Administration
- Module 4: Virtual Networking
- Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
- Module 6: Network Traffic Management
- Module 7: Azure Storage
- Module 8: Azure Virtual Machines
- Module 9: Serverless Computing
- Module 10: Data Protection
- Module 11: Monitoring
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Learn how to manage Azure Active Directory identities
- Administer subscriptions and Azure resources with Azure Portal, ARM Templates, Azure PowerShell and Azure CLI
- Follow a curriculum based on Microsoft Official Courseware
- Implement virtual networking, intersite connectivity, traffic management, data protection, and more
- Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching
Key Features of this Azure Administrator Associate Training:
Microsoft Official Course content
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
05/09/22 – 08/09/22 (course runs for 4 days) 10:00 – 17:30 CEST (Guaranteed to Run)
05/12/22 – 08/12/22 (course runs for 4 days) 11:00 – 18:30 CEST
Please note that we are offering an afternoon to evening option besides the morning to afternoon option in order to provide you with more flexibility.
06/09/22 – 09/09/22 (course runs for 4 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CEST (Guaranteed to Run)
13/09/22 – 16/09/22 (course runs for 4 days) 16:00 – 23:30 CEST (Guaranteed to Run)
26/09/22 – 29/09/22 (course runs for 4 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CEST (Guaranteed to Run)
04/10/22 – 07/10/22 (course runs for 4 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CEST
06/12/22 – 09/12/22 (course runs for 4 days) 16:00 – 23:30 CEST (Guaranteed to Run)
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
Certifications: This course can help you prepare for the following Microsoft role-based certification exam – AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
These modules are property of Learning Tree International – UK © all rights reserved.
- Guided Learning 4 days
- Language English