Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Training (AZ-900T00)
In this Azure Fundamentals Training course, you will learn about the foundational features and benefits of Microsoft Azure cloud services, including:
- Module 1: Core Azure Concepts
- Module 2: Core Azure Services
- Module 3: Core Solutions and Management Tools on Azure
- Module 4: General Security and Network Security Features on Azure
- Module 5: Identity, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance Features of Azure
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Learn about the basics of cloud computing and its key advantages
- Understand the difference between Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud services
- Identify the key architectural components of Microsoft Azure, such as regions, geographies, and resource groups
- Understand the key use cases of Microsoft Azure services and products, such as storage, virtual machines, machine learning, and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching
Key Features of this Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900T00) Training:
- Microsoft Official Course content
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
23/11/22 (course runs for 1 day) 10:00 – 17:30 CET (Guaranteed to Run)
25/01/23 (course runs for 1 day) 10:00 – 18:00 CET
22/03/23 (course runs for 1 day) 10:00 – 18:00 CET
24/05/23 (course runs for 1 day) 09:00 – 17:00 CET
Please note that we are offering an afternoon to evening option besides the morning to afternoon option in order to provide you with more flexibility.
19/12/22 (course runs for 1 day) 15:00 – 22:30 CET (Guaranteed to Run)
23/01/23 (course runs for 1 day) 15:00 – 22:30 CET (Guaranteed to Run)
13/02/23 (course runs for 1 day) 15:00 – 22:30 CET
06/03/23 (course runs for 1 day) 16:00 – 23:30 CET
17/04/23 (course runs for 1 day) 14:00 – 21:30 CET
01/05/23 (course runs for 1 day) 14:00 – 21:30 CET
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
Certifications: Learn about and register for Microsoft Exam AZ-900
- Guided Learning 2 days
- Language English