Microsoft Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure Training (DP-203)
In this course, the student will learn about data engineering as it pertains to working with batch and real-time analytical solutions using Azure data platform technologies. Students will begin by understanding the core compute and storage technologies that are used to build an analytical solution. The students will learn how to interactively explore data stored in files in a data lake. They will learn the various ingestion techniques that can be used to load data using the Apache Spark capability found in Azure Synapse Analytics or Azure Databricks, or how to ingest using Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse pipelines. The students will also learn the various ways they can transform the data using the same technologies that is used to ingest data. They will understand the importance of implementing security to ensure that the data is protected at rest or in transit. The student will then show how to create a real-time analytical system to create real-time analytical solutions.
- Module 1: Explore compute and storage options for data engineering workloads
- Module 2: Run interactive queries using Azure Synapse Analytics serverless SQL pools
- Module 3: Data exploration and transformation in Azure Databricks
- Module 4: Explore, transform, and load data into the Data Warehouse using Apache Spark
- Module 5: Ingest and load data into the data warehouse
- Module 6: Transform data with Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Module 7: Orchestrate data movement and transformation in Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Module 8: End-to-end security with Azure Synapse Analytics
- Module 9: Support Hybrid Transactional Analytical Processing (HTAP) with Azure Synapse Link
- Module 10: Real-time Stream Processing with Stream Analytics
- Module 11: Create a Stream Processing Solution with Event Hubs and Azure Databricks
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Explore compute and storage options for data engineering workloads in Azure
- Run interactive queries using serverless SQL pools
- Perform data Exploration and Transformation in Azure Databricks
- Explore, transform, and load data into the Data Warehouse using Apache Spark
- Ingest and load Data into the Data Warehouse
- Transform Data with Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Integrate Data from Notebooks with Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Support Hybrid Transactional Analytical Processing (HTAP) with Azure Synapse Link
- Perform end-to-end security with Azure Synapse Analytics
- Perform real-time Stream Processing with Stream Analytics
- Create a Stream Processing Solution with Event Hubs and Azure Databricks
- Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching
Key Features of this Microsoft DP-203 Training:
- Microsoft Official Course content
- After-course instructor coaching
Successful students start this course with knowledge of cloud computing and core data concepts and professional experience with data solutions.
- AZ-900 – Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Training (AZ-900T00)
This course runs for 4 days and, in order to provide you with more flexibility, you may opt for the morning to afternoon option or the afternoon to evening option. Contact us by email on email@example.com or by telephone on 2563 6363 for further information on the upcoming dates.
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
Certification: This class prepares an attendee for the – Microsoft Exam DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- Guided Learning 4 days
- Language English