Penetration Testing Training: Tools and Techniques
In this Penetration Testing training course you learn how hackers compromise operating systems and evade antivirus software. You will learn to discover weaknesses in your own network by using the same mindset and methods as hackers. You then acquire the skills to test and exploit your defences and implement countermeasures to reduce risk in your enterprise.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Intelligence Gathering
- Identifying Vulnerabilities
- Attacking Servers and Devices to Build Better Defences
- Manipulating Clients to Uncover Internal Threats
- Exploiting Targets to Increase Security
- Testing Antivirus and IDS Security
- Mitigating Risks and Next Steps
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Deploy ethical hacking to expose weaknesses in your organisation
- Gather intelligence by employing reconnaissance, published data, and scanning tools
- Test and improve your security by compromising your network using hacking tools
- Protect against privilege escalation to prevent intrusions
Key Features of this Penetration Testing Training:
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
- Experience with security issues at the level of – CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam Preparation
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
19/12/22 – 22/12/22 (course runs for 4 days) 10:00 – 18:00 CET
20/03/23 – 23/03/23 (course runs for 4 days) 10:00 – 18:00 CET
Please note that we are offering an afternoon to evening option besides the morning to afternoon option in order to provide you with more flexibility.
24/01/23 – 27/01/23 (course runs for 4 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CET
28/03/23 – 31/03/23 (course runs for 4 days) 14:00 – 21:30 CET
09/05/23 – 12/05/23 (course runs for 4 days) 14:00 – 21:30 CET
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
- Guided Learning 4 days
- Language English