PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Course
In this PRINCE2 training course, you will gain the knowledge required to prepare for and successfully pass the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner certification exams. You will learn about:
- The PRINCE2 project management process model
- PRINCE2 principles and best practices
- Initiating and managing projects using PRINCE2
- Introduction to PRINCE2
- Building the Pre-Project Foundation
- Planning and Initiating a Project
- Managing the Project
- The Final Stage
- Foundation and Practitioner Exams
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
Learning Outcomes and Training Benefits:
- Prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams (vouchers, manuals, sample exams, and pre-course study guides included)
- Initiate projects with clear scope, responsibilities, and risk levels
- Keep projects on track and deliver agreed levels of quality with minimal intervention
- Close projects with expected outcomes, next steps, and lessons
- Take2 exam re-sit included
- Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
24/10/22 – 28/10/22 (course runs for 5 days) 10:00 – 18:30 CEST (Guaranteed to Run)
21/11/22 – 25/11/22 (course runs for 5 days) 11:00 – 19:30 CEST (Guaranteed to Run)
19/12/22 – 23/12/22 (course runs for 5 days) 11:00 – 19:30 CEST (Guaranteed to Run)
Please note that we are offering an afternoon to evening option besides the morning to afternoon option in order to provide you with more flexibility.
03/10/22 – 07/10/22 (course runs for 5 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CEST
14/11/22 – 18/11/22 (course runs for 5 days) 16:00 – 23:30 CEST
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
- Guided Learning 35 Hours
- Language English