Public Speaking Training: Create Compelling Speeches & Presentations
In this Public Speaking & Presentation Skills training course, you learn how to strengthen your public speaking and presentation skills, build your confidence, and establish rapport with the audience — all while practising and delivering presentations in a safe environment with personalised feedback. You learn to apply effective public speaking skills, keep the audience focused on your message and design interactive questions to engage your audience.
Public speaking is required in almost every business role, but a variety of factors cause many professionals to struggle when talking in front of an audience. Attend this Public Speaking & Presentation Skills training course and learn to present with confidence!
- Creating Compelling Speeches
- Building an Effective Presentation
- Engaging Your Audience
- Adding Interactivity to Your Presentations
- Rehearsing and Delivering Your Speech
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Speak publicly in a convincing, confident, and concise style
- Deliver dynamic and effective presentations
- Employ a method to create materials that support a compelling speech
- Build audience rapport through eye contact, vocal delivery, and body language
- Sharpen your public speaking skills by integrating feedback
Key Features of this Public Speaking & Presentation Skills Training:
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
- After-course computing sandbox included
- Basic familiarity with PowerPoint
- Prior public speaking experience
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
11/01/22 – 13/01/22 (course runs for 3 days) 11:00 – 18:30 CEST
Please note that we are offering an afternoon to evening option besides the morning to afternoon option in order to provide you with more flexibility.
08/12/21 – 10/12/21 (course runs for 3 days) 16:00 – 23:30 CEST
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
These modules are property of Learning Tree International – UK © all rights reserved.
- Guided Learning 3 days
- Language English