The Strategic Role of the Business Analyst
Strengthen your investigative skills to identify both business challenges and business opportunities in this Strategic Business Analyst training course. Learn the importance of looking at what is happening inside and outside of your organisation, and gain the skills for determining whether your organisation has the competencies required to meet the current business needs and achieve its strategic goals.
- Writing a clear statement of the problem/opportunity
- Performing a gap analysis to establish the capabilities needed for the proposed solution
- Creating a high-level solution breakdown structure model, and more
- Analyse business situations and understand the role of the business analyst
- Develop problem statements to state business needs
- Assess business capabilities and gaps
- Determine solution approach and elements of scope
Key Features of this Strategic Business Analyst Training:
- Attend online or bring this course to your facility
- After-course instructor coaching
This course runs for 1 day and, in order to provide you with more flexibility, you may opt for the morning to afternoon option or the afternoon to evening option. Contact us by email on email@example.com or by telephone on 2563 6363 for further information on the upcoming dates.
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
- Guided Learning 1 day
- Language English