Transfer Pricing: Traditional Transaction Methods
This course can be delivered to your organisation as part of our bespoke Corporate Training Solutions, at your own time and your own convenience. Contact us on email@example.com or call us on +356 2563 6363 or on +356 9963 6363 for more information on how we can take care of your organisation’s training needs.
This session will explore the Traditional Transaction Methods of Transfer Pricing, specifically:
- the Comparable Uncontrolled Price Method;
- the Resale Price Method; and
- the Cost-Plus Method.
It will look into the strengths and weaknesses of each method and their preferred applicabilty in practice. Examples of how to determine the Arm’s Length price under each method will also be provided.
This session is relevant to CFOs, Tax Professionals, CSPs, Accountants and Lawyers.
- General description of traditional methods
- Strengths and weakness of each method
- Preferred transactions for application for each method
- Mechanism to determine Arm’s Length Price using such methods
A basic understanding of tax and accounting concepts are useful.
- OECD TP 2017 Guidelines (available for free reading online on the OECD website; against purchase if downloaded)
- This session will be covering the below topics:
- Comparable Uncontrolled Price Method
- Resale Price Method
- Cost plus Method
- Prior required reading for each session: slidepack for and OECD TP Guidelines relevant to the session.
- Additional reference material would be suggested during each session.
- Slidepack for the given lecture will be distributed on the Wednesday prior to each lecture.
Venue: Kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your preferred training method; online or in-person.
CPE Hours: This course qualifies for 1.5 hours of Structured CPE which can be classified as Core Competency. A certificate of attendance will be provided at the end of the session.
Aniket Gupta, Assistant Manager, International Tax Advisory, KPMG in Malta
Aniket is an experienced tax professional with specialisation in International Corporate Tax as well as Transfer Pricing. Aniket is an Associate Chartered Accountant of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and also holds Master of Laws in International Taxation from King’s College London and is currently pursuing Advanced Diploma In International Taxation by the Chartered Institute of Taxation, United Kingdom. Aniket has assisted multinationals in multiple industrial sectors in India i.e. energy, logistics, and tourism industry. Following a specialisation in transfer pricing, Aniket shifted his focus to other international cross-border transactions in various structuring and reorganisation projects as well as tax risk management.
Discover more courses from our KPMG Learning Suites.
Is your employer paying for your CPE seminars? Contact us on email@example.com to discuss how the employer can benefit from our offers.
- Guided Learning 1.5 hours
- Language English