Vulnerability Assessment: Protecting Your Organisation
In this Vulnerability Assessment training course, you learn how to create a network security vulnerability assessment checklist by exposing infrastructure, server, and desktop vulnerabilities, create and interpret reports, configure vulnerability scanners, detect points of exposure, and ultimately prevent network exploitation.
To minimise costly security breaches, organisations need to evaluate the risk in their enterprise from an array of vulnerabilities. Attend this 4-day course and learn to minimise your organization’s exposure to security breaches.
- Analysing Vulnerabilities and Exploits
- Configuring Scanners and Generating Reports
- Assessing Risks in a Changing Environment
- Managing Vulnerabilities
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Detect and respond to vulnerabilities, and minimise exposure to security breaches
- Employ real-world exploits and evaluate their effect on your systems
- Configure vulnerability scanners to identify weaknesses
- Analyse the results of vulnerability scans
- Establish an efficient strategy for vulnerability management
Key Features of this Vulnerability Assessment Training:
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
- Experience with security issues at the level of – CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam Preparation
- You should have an understand of:
- TCP/IP networking
- Network security goals and concerns
- The roles of firewalls and intrusion detection systems
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
19/12/22 – 22/12/22 (course runs for 4 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CET
21/02/23 – 24/02/23 (course runs for 4 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CET
03/04/23 – 06/04/23 (course runs for 4 days) 14:00 – 21:30 CET
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
This course covers multiple domains on the (ISC)2 CISSP certification exam
- Guided Learning 4 days
- MQF level 0
- Language English