Work Ethics and Employability Skills
Through this learning and development programme, the participant will be exposed to the mind-set, competencies, and approach-to-work required to be employable; from their punctuality and organisation skills to their level of accountability and commitment. By adopting these skills we can ensure that learners will have an edge when searching for long term and sustainable employment.
• Applying for a Job and Interviewing
• The Self at Work
• Working in Teams
• Critical Skills at Work
‘Work Ethics and Employability Skills’ is a course ideal for early school leavers, individuals out of work and on social benefits and unemployed individuals who are seeking to develop their knowledge and understanding of the world of work with the hope of re-entering or entering the workplace.
• Course Schedule: On Demand – Register your Interest via LINK
• Fee & delivery structure: Customised
• Delivery mode: Live online or Face to Face
• Minimum class size required: 8 persons
• ECTS Credits: 4
• Guided Learning: 25 hours
• Assessment: Combination of short tasks
- Guided Learning 25 hours
- Language English