Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL Training (DP-080)
This course will teach the basics of Microsoft’s dialect of the standard SQL language: Transact-SQL. Topics include both querying and modifying data in relational databases that are hosted in Microsoft SQL Server-based database systems, including: Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Database and, Azure Synapse Analytics.
This course can be valuable for anyone who needs to write basic SQL or Transact-SQL queries. This includes anyone working with data as a data analyst, a data engineer, a data scientist, a database administrator or a database developer. It can also be useful for others peripherally involved with data, or wanting to learn more about working with data such as solution architects, students and technology managers.
- Module 1: Getting Started with Transact-SQL
- Module 2: Sorting and Filtering Query Results
- Module 3: Using Joins and Subqueries
- Module 4: Using Built-in Functions
- Module 5: Modifying Data
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Use SQL Server query tools
- Write SELECT statements to retrieve columns from one or more tables
- Sort and filter selected data
- Use built-in functions to returned data values
- Create groups of data and aggregate the results
- Modify data with Transact-SQL using INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and MERGE
Key Features of this Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL Training:
- Microsoft Official Course content
- After-course instructor coaching
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
19/12/22 – 20/12/22 (course runs for 2 days) 10:00 – 18:00 CET
27/03/23 – 28/03/23 (course runs for 2 days) 09:00 – 17:00 CET
Please note that we are offering an afternoon to evening option besides the morning to afternoon option in order to provide you with more flexibility.
17/01/23 – 18/01/23 (course runs for 2 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CET
08/05/23 – 09/05/23 (course runs for 2 days) 14:00 – 21:30 CET
When you see “Guaranteed to Run” next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time — will run. Guaranteed.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
- Guided Learning 2 days
- Language English