Future-Proofing the Finance Function
This course can be delivered to your organisation as part of our bespoke Corporate Training Solutions, at your own time and your own convenience. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +356 2563 6363 or on +356 9963 6363 for more information on how we can take care of your organisation’s training needs.
In a rapidly changing marketplace, the finance function has a key role to play in delivering efficiency, insight, and value to the business. The introduction of new technologies, increased volumes of data, regulatory changes and the need to deliver more for less adds to the pressure on CFOs and Finance Directors. Finance functions must pivot from transaction processing and reporting towards strategic business support to drive profitable growth, reduce costs, and assume a broader set of strategic responsibilities within the enterprise.
KPMG’s Finance Transformation team is a multidisciplinary team comprising of the Corporate Accounting Advisory, Digital Solutions and People & Change. The Finance Transformation team at KPMG Malta supports the full agenda of the CFO.
Join us for a half-day session where we discuss how to strengthen the performance of the finance function by focusing on:
- How the finance operating model needs to evolve to meet future needs of the business?
- What digital tools can you use to accelerate innovation?
- How to successfully implement an ERP with a focus on creating value?
- How to turn data into actionable insights for performance management and resource allocation?
- How to use non-financing information to improve decision making and transparency?
- How to enable people to embrace and drive the change?
- What incentive schemes are available in Malta for financing transformation and related activities?
Click here to view Agenda.
CFOs, Finance Leaders (or equivalent) and other decision makers.
After this session, participants will understand the value finance transformation can have on an organisation, and the potential benefits it can have on operational efficiency and enhanced decision making.
Time: 12:45 – 17:15 (including 30 mins coffee break)
This session will be followed by networking drinks.
Venue: Xara Lodge
CPE Hours: This course qualifies for 3.5 hours of Structured CPE which can be classified as Professional Development Competency. A certificate of attendance will be provided at the end of the session.
For every three courses booked from our KPMG Learning Suites, attendees receive a discount voucher of 40% to be redeemed on their next course purchased from any Learning Suite!
Discover more courses from our KPMG Learning Suites.
Is your employer paying for your CPE seminars? Contact us on email@example.com to discuss how the employer can benefit from our offers.
- Guided Learning 3.5 hours
- Language English