BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
As a business analyst, you are the link between the business and its customers. This certification training course explores tools and techniques for maximising the value delivered to your customer, and covers fundamental aspects of business analysis, as outlined by The Chartered Institute for IT, to prepare for the BCS Foundation Exam — a first step towards the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
- The Business Change Life Cycle
- Understanding the Strategic Context
- Project Discipline for Business Analysis Studies
- Understanding the Business Situation
- Analysing Stakeholder Perspectives
- Analysing and Modelling Business Activities
- Identifying Potential Solutions
- Making the Business Case
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Prepare for and pass the BCS Foundation Exam
- Analyse development of a business strategy
- Perform business system modelling
- Identify costs, benefits, impacts, and risks for change in a business case
Key Features of this BCS Business Analysis Foundation Training:
- Develop Your Skills to Support Successful Business Change
- Gain an Internationally-Recognised Certification
- True Practical Application of Learning Objectives through Activities
“I have nothing but positive comments to share about this course. The tutor was extremely nice and made sure that everyone is included by calling out each student by name. He set out many examples rather than just reading from the slides. I passed the exam and I would definitely recommend this course as I did not just learn many concepts throughout, but I also enjoyed the process of learning them.”
(course held on 24/08/2021 – 26/08/2021)
This course runs for 3 days and, in order to provide you with more flexibility, you may opt for the morning to afternoon option or the afternoon to evening option. Contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 2563 6363 for further information on the upcoming dates.
Venue: Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.
- Guided Learning 3 days
- Language English